Sunday, March 7, 2010

All The Way Round

Saturday 6th
I was late to Rob's place, but kept going and caught him 5min down the highway.
It was a relaxed ride into Freo and I was happy with my highest gear up the hills. I felt I would be able to keep with the group today.
That's what happened. I sat out of all the rollons as there were many new riders learning the gentle art.
Nearly all others were friendly and I chatted with many at the stops.
After coffee and muffin at Tropicana (thanks Rob, my shout next time), we took it quietly home.
Rob's rear tyre deflated just on Majestic, but in less than 10 minutes were riding on.
I chose to ride the long flat way as I felt too tired to climb Thelma Street hill.
Weather cooler. Covered about 85km. Great ride.
Average riding time 30km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment