Monday, June 28, 2010

Saturday 26th Freowheelers Down to Zero

Well almost. '0.' something?
I had three layers of summer stuff on.
Peeled one off before the start at Freo and was pretty warm while riding.
But when I stopped I started to ice up as my perspiration turned me into a freezer.
I must fork out for some winter gear.

The Freo Wheelers group was small and at Mt Henry, we lost them. They chose to do a short ride and their were other riders in the group who were not part of it. I did not know about the short cut.
No harm done. These rides always work out for the best and are enjoyable, no matter what.
We could see them two to three hundred metres in front. We chased them to the Narrow's without bridging the gap. So being close to home and with Rob doing a short ride, we bailed for coffee in Mends St South Perth. That is where I started freezing. My buff was soaked and my hair wet.
Glad to get home to an early warm shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment