Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Re-start

I had an extremely enjoyable ride along the popular Shelley Loop last Saturday.
Enjoyable as it was a glorious day, I had my Baron Buddy Brad to ride with, and many roadies were saying hello and chatting to us along the way.

I did cover the distance with little drama after being out of the saddle for more than two months. Even the steep hill out onto Leach Hwy felt easy to climb.

Being so time poor as I am I have been riding the trainer at home for about 15 minutes a day.
The difference it made to my ride was quite noticeable. If I can do 15 or even 20 minutes a day on the trainer then my riding and fitness can only get better.

The trick will be in the future to try again to not let work, travel and family commitments eat away my riding time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment