Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update

Since the Champion Lakes ride I have been completing the regular Tuesday and Thursday rides and the Saturday morning with the Freo Wheelers.
I missed last Thursday  and Saturday due to weather.
Three rides or about 160km a week will have to do for a while as family and work commitments are high on the list.

This morning we went up to Kings Park and I was rewarded with two things.
1. I rode the hills at a very fast pace, even though the others were way ahead of me.
2. The city backed by the dawn light was a beautiful sight to behold.

I spotted a good secondhand Oppy on the weekend, but justed missed out on it.
I think I missed it as I am in two minds to get back on a road bike.
So to clear the mindset up I am doing up the MTB and will commute on it to work to see how it goes. I have  a spare set of pedals and crank length adjuster so it will be setup properly.
the thing is I really love the Baron and I really like to ride in a group.
Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment