Saturday, February 20, 2010

South Perth to Fremantle

Plans were changed quite a bit after a very late night.
Instead of riding to Fremantle and then complete the Group 3 Freowheelers ride,
I left home at about 7:00am and headed for the Narrows and the route on the Stirling Highway side of the river. The further I went the better I felt and got into a quiet steady pace and rhythm. I worked the hills but rested on the flats and downhill.
I was hoping Group 3 would come past and I could then ride with them to Freo and coffee.
I never saw them. Did an extra loop to Freo Beach and arrived at Topicana about 15 minutes before them. So I was way out on the timing. After coffee, got a lift home with GH as I started feeling worse than ordinary again.
Now another late night instead of resting for tomorrow's TT. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment